Sunday 30 November 2014

Eerie Dream

I had many eerie dreams and most of them are related to my can-not-find homework. And I am no longer in any school for 10 years?(If master degree is counted as well!)

Last night was a new score, it begins with a tree man, dungeon, skeleton heads, docile dogs follow me and rip my lower back with a sickle-like claw and tenebrous dormitory with lockers and monsters.

I can only roughly remember several scenes and as all my dreams like, I bounced from one to another.

At the beginning, there was a man who was offered a pea, along with a challenge :" do you want to become a tree man, you can become perpetual and giant, you can move but you can no longer be a man again." Without hesitation the man ate the pea and started transforming, he grew and kept grewing, his head pierce the cloud and there were two snake like animals messagers zigzagging among the clouds, the tree man grabbed both and inject the snakes into his forearms, he got the information they contained. That is all I know about the tree man.

Then the dungeon scene, I cant remember what inside the dungeons however in a smoking village with many houses burnt down. There was a cave inside a falling wall of one broken house, looks like the entrance of the dungeon and it is dark inside. People were scrutinizing the surrounding areas then there were 16 skeleton heads pumped out from the cave. They lined up in a 4x4 array on the ground more likely surrendered to the human. And the captain decided to burn them with flamthrower. Wrong decision. When the skeleton heads were engulfed by the flames, they were charged. They flew to human and breathing fire. All the human were engulfed by the flames now.

My task was to find my in-due homework from holidays. Which made me extremely nervous more likely if I could n`t find them, I will be in big trouble. They are in my dorm and I need key from a locker in another dorm building. It was tenebrous like silent hill, the surrounding was scary and depressing. I only want to run away ASAP. Once I got the key, I ran into another building. It is like a circus or back stage of a theater, and I saw several German Shepherds, They run after me. "Calm down and be friendly!" I told my self and show my hands to them. They licked my hands friendly just nice puppies. However when I am running through they run after me. From no where there was a sickle ripped my lower back. I didn't feel pain however I found blood when I grope my lower back.

I ran off the circus and found one of my secondary school classmate, I could n`t remember her name but I yelled one name at her. She said I do n`t know you. I told her I am her classmate and no matter she knows me or not, can she tell me where I can find a hospital so I can get a needle in case I got rabies. She said get lost. I was frustrated then when I turned around I found another two girls smiled at me and obviously they witnessed all. I asked one of them and she showed me the direction, I thanked her then scurried away.

Then I woke up exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment